Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Avery and Anna.

Hey! So sorry for not posting sooner. I am so busy. So how is everyone doing? We're doing good. Yesterday morning my cousinn Avery just left. But she left with a big fat lip that my sister Anna gave her... this is how it happened...  Anna was throwing Avery into the air she flew into a table and got up with a gushing blood lip. Then after it was done bleeding when she could talk Avery said "I didn't want her to throw me." It was kinda funny... I wish i got a picture of her.





~ Joyfull, Emily

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Hope she's okay! Also, on my blog post about the headbands, you asked if she had a website. Yes, she does! Here's the link:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/FancyTwirlsandPearls

    -Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's doing better. OK thanks!






    ~ Joyfull, Emily

    ReplyDelete